Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weezer is coming to the J town baby!

Weezer is coming to the J town baby!


Weezer is for me 'a manifestation' of my music developmental culture as per youth, I don't really down for the mainstream pop cultures. I went down with the moffatts and boyzone (90's boybands) back then when I was in pre teen - I guess pre-teen times was the easy time. LOL, Good times tho!

But it developed to something more alternative in the high school years. I guess my High School years was the 'though' times to be more mature, 'developed' a heart break and also give a glimpse of my future dreams a head. Which was more like a roller coaster ride! Fun yet scary.

Hearing Weezer's songs is like floating with your mind a cross your life, the good, the bad and the butterfly effect moments.

And  the butterfly stays, until now.

Secretly it hides and wait the right time to blow up and flowing thru my mind again.

Along the Universities time, I feel more happy 'Weezer' times. LOL. I didn't see it as a hard times like in High School. Maybe I healed my broken heart, find a whole new heart and getting nearer to my future dreams.Which is a revealingly fun feelings!

I think Weezer songs also motivates me to reach my dreams, even if it's not, it's give my life a soundtrack to listen to while your life flashing in front of your eyes.

Down to the Married life, it slips to the baby's lullaby. It slips, but I never forget. I'm a Weezer's songs fans to the root baby! I secretly promise to myself to introduce Weezer to my baby boy. Soon. LOL.

Then it came again in the right moment! My butterfly... Weezer.

I never forget. And it all regains. My Island in the sun.


Sending my Weezerly love to all of you! ^_^
--Chika




No comments: