Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You are mine, cold headed but warm hearted.

You are mine, cold headed but warm hearted.

There're times that there're no dates on my diary pages..
There're times that I would go mad and stranded in my own island..
And that time no ones can save me..but me..
But then again, I remember I have you...

Now, still this time..I still have you...
But now I lost in me..
And I feel I don't want to go out..
Not now..when my shell is warm and protected..

But you still be nice and wait for me...
Sometimes I wonder, why won't you mad?
But then again, I take it back...
We need you more when you are cold headed.

But you are not cold hearted.
Sometimes I still have to remind it myself...

Call me selfish, it's what I am.
But he's mine, and mine only.



--talk about God, yours, possessions. That feelings of ownership. But then again, nothing is real in this world, unless you believe in God.


No comments: